Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Photography Prints

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

..Life as I know it....

Sorry for the huge delay in posting pictures..My Fall road trip is all planned and ready though. "Planned" meaning I haven't a clue where I am going or a destination in mind. I do know the direction and that being north to the mountains of Georgia and North Carolina. Five days of roaming back roads. This hopefully will be kicking off on Halloween. More photo work awaits as well as three weddings by years end. Going to be a very busy end of the year for me and I am very happy. October is my favorite month, cooler weather is here, getting chilly at night with pleasant afternoons.

We also have a new addition to the family..


Meet Ziva..A stray puppy that wandered up to our home. She won me over with that goofy grin. A good scrubbing and hot meal and she was ready for a nap. As I blog here tonight she is lying on my bed.. sound asleep...

No comments: