Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Photography Prints

Monday, July 23, 2012

Wayfarers Journey 2012: Washington State

 As mentioned earlier, me and my wife traveled to the beautiful state of Washington. Visiting Seattle, Northern Coast, Neah Bay, Mt Rainier region and the Yakima/ Naches area. Total shot count for two cameras was 3,527 and I am still culling pictures. Will be posting pics as I can get to them. Back in the world of bills and having to work isn't fun at all. Enjoy the pics!! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! I would love to feature this post on our Northwest-based site. Email me for details!

shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

Thanks!
Shondra

Wayfarer said...

I have sent a message to your Facebook account Shondra as well as a personal email concerning the post.