Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Photography Prints

Sunday, October 18, 2009

closer...

....working my 24 hour EMS shift and then on the road for two days is beginning to take its toll somewhat..12 days and no day off yet. The good thing is that i do get to rest comfortably...I am home long enough to wash clothes, reload the truck and edit pics before going to bed, then to work and then on to somewhere in Georgia. Its been a real adventure, doing what I really enjoy but on the 29th through the 3rd the Wayfarer will be roaming the back roads once again. Still watching the reports of the Fall colors. My destination depends on where the colors will be in a week and a half. Might be a return trip to Etowah Tennessee..Time will tell..Hope everyone had a great weekend. Its finally cold in the South!! Frost warnings are out..I love it!!

No comments: