Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Photography Prints

Sunday, October 25, 2009

its time again....

Clothes packed...Truck loaded..only have to work my EMS shift and then a couple of days on the road finishing up some company photography work. Then on Thursday afternoon I turn northward and disappear into my beloved mountains of Alabama. After pondering where to go I am thinking of just hanging around the old home state. So many places I have yet to discover, places that I haven't seen since a child and on this trip I have plenty time to see memories come alive again. Yes the colors are peaking further to the north but this time something inside just wants to go home

I, just want to go home..

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

Love the Banner....Love the music....Hope your journey is the one you are looking for today
Linda